Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Album Concert Yui - Thank You My Teens (Can't Buy My Love)

Here are Album Concert Yui - Thank You My Teens. Album concert Thank you my teens release in the November 14, 2007.
In the album Yui-Thanks You My Teens, Yui celebrating her twentieth birthday and thanking her teenage days with footage of her recent all-Japan concert tour and behind-the-scenes footage and video. The DVD features her 2nd Tour Spring & Jump: Can't Buy My Love gig at the C.C. Lemon in Shibuya. The tour includes places such as Hokkaido, Fukushima, Okinawa and so on.

The DVD Thanks You My Teens has a hidden secret. On the Title Page of the DVD, when clicked on Yui, there will be second sound channel featuring commentary by Yui and Shigezou san, host of Yui Radio, watching the DVD for the first time. They talk and comment about each scene and songs though out the DVD so that fans can enjoy and feel like they are watching the DVD with Yui and Shigezou-san.
Track listing
-Opening
-Rolling Star
-Cherry
-Tour Document 1
-Happy Birthday to You
-Ruido
-Life
-Highway Chance
-Tour Document 2
-Good-bye Days
-Tokyo
-Tour Document 3
-Thank You My Teens

Album Concert Yui - Thank You My Teens
file size : 75.79MB
DOWNLOAD